[DRBD-user] lvm on drbd

Kun Richárd kunricsi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:18:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

I created a DRBD pair on LVM drives. It' work fine, but if I make an LVM
snapshot on the secondary node, I can write only halfspeed on the primary
node.

I wanted to try changing the layers, ie. built the LVM drive on DRBD
"partitions":
I read the documentation (Chapter 11. Using LVM with DRBD), but how can I
create snapshot on the secondary node? It can't see any PV/VG, while it is
seondary state.

Thanks:

--
Ricsi