[DRBD-user] Infiniband

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Sep 14 09:28:39 CEST 2009

On 2009-09-11 06:17, Nathan Stratton wrote:

> How does one configure infiniband with the new DRBD?

Will be documented in the User's Guide once 8.3.3 is out. For the time
being, man drbd.conf from -rc2 is your friend (look for "address").

> P.S. Anyone know where infiniband went in 2.6.31? It was in 2.6.31-rc9
> and then it vanished.

Dunno, what DRBD ties in with is SDP from OFED 1.4.2 and above, and
AFAICS that isn't upstream just yet. If I'm not misinformed, then OFED
is in RHEL 5.4 and SLES 11 though.

Cheers,
Florian