[DRBD-user] Disconnect secondary and then overwrite primary with secondary later?

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 11:10:07 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I want to be able to disconnect a DRBD pair, test software on the
primary and then potentially reconnect the secondary without resynching
and overwrite the primary with the data of the secondary (Assuming
testing goes bad). Any suggestions on the best commands to use to do
this?

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member