[DRBD-user] SuSE SP2 drbd-0.7.22-42.16 resize issue

James Smith jmsdsl at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 9 19:08:21 CEST 2009

I had backing storage of 445 GB on both nodes that ran out of space so I increased the underlying storage to 900GB - fdisk sees the correct partition size but drbd still shows 445GB, even if I down drbd and mount the filesystem with mount it still show 445GB. I can't seen to get drbd or Linux to see the new partition size .. does the underlying backing store have to be LVM to get this to work? Anyone know of a workaround. My only other option is to blow it all away rebuild drbd from scratch and do a full restore ...
Any ideas or solution would be greatly appreciated ..
-james