[DRBD-user] BUG? Oops: kernel NULL pointer dereference in drbd_connector_callback

Norbert Tretkowski norbert at tretkowski.de
Thu Oct 29 16:08:01 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 29.10.2009, 15:43 +0100 schrieb Philipp Reisner:
> Unfortunately, the way the debian packaging works, they never call that
> script.

I'm aware of this issue, it was the way the Debian package worked when I
took it over.

Unfortunately last time I tried to modify the package so it runs this
script during the build process, I realized that it requires a complete
kernel source tree.

Currently we only depend on the linux-headers package to build DRBD,
looks like we need to change this. I'll take another look at it next
weekend.

	Norbert