[DRBD-user] notify-pri-on-incon-degr.sh bash script simple q.

Martin Gombac( martin at isg.si
Tue Oct 27 13:56:01 CET 2009

Hi,

I'll be using notify-pri-on-incon-degr.sh. I want to define to which
address it will mail results. I could enter the email at email.com directly
to the script, but i think this line:

# Default to sending email to root, unless otherwise specified
RECIPIENT=${1:=root}

allows me to add parameter ($1) to the script like this:

     pri-on-incon-degr "/usr/lib/drbd/notify-pri-on-incon-degr.sh
email at email.com; /usr/lib/drbd/notify-emergency-reboot.sh; echo b >
/proc/sysrq-trigger ; reboot -f";

and it will mail to email at email.com.

Someone please confirm. Simple yes will suffice. :-)

Thank you,
M.