[DRBD-user] 8.0, 8.2 or 8.3?

Martin Gombac( martin at isg.si
Fri Oct 23 10:52:13 CEST 2009

I don't want to compile kernel modules by hand on enterprise
distribution. But this wasn't my q.

If there is a bug in 8.0.* rpm package i guess it should be fixed. I'm
sure Lars will comment on this. :-)

Back to the topic, which one should be choosen? I guess 8.0 not until
it's fixed?

Regards,
Martin