[DRBD-user] Strange secondary behavior

Chamara Peris dimsyboy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 02:15:04 CEST 2009

Hi Lars,

I've changed the HDD in the secondary PC and replaced with a new one. But I
am getting following errors in my messages file. Both HDD's I am using are
80G sata.

I am at a loss to troubleshoot this problem. Your help is much appreciated.

Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0: Resync done (total 2086 sec; paused 0
sec; 37460 K/sec)
Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0:             16 failed blocks
Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0: conn( SyncTarget -> Connected )
Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0: helper command: /sbin/drbdadm
after-resync-target minor-0
Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0: helper command: /sbin/drbdadm
after-resync-target minor-0 exit code 0 (0x0)
Oct 28 11:12:58 backup kernel: drbd0: cs:Connected rs_left=16 > rs_total=0
(rs_failed 0)

Cheers,
PG