[DRBD-user] BUG? Oops: kernel NULL pointer dereference in drbd_connector_callback

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Mon Oct 19 13:47:42 CEST 2009

In fairness, this is why I have been using it, faithfully following
documentation. Probably indeed best to remove it.

To the OP, if you build the module against the running kernel ("Building
DRBD for the currently-running kernel") that should set up the necessary
changes in config for the source to match properly with your kernel
version. You can then skip installing the module and make a kernel patch
with the make KDIR=/blah/linux kernel-patch and it will likely work
properly.

Failing that, you will have to use drbd driver as a module, rather than
compiled in directly.

Regards

Stef