[DRBD-user] BUG? Oops: kernel NULL pointer dereference in drbd_connector_callback

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Oct 19 11:51:36 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 06:31:06PM +0200, Robert Dahlem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16.10.2009 19:54, Robert Dahlem wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to install DRBD 0.8.3.4 on top of Linux 2.6.31.3.
>
> > When trying to start DRBD I get an Oops:
>
> Does also happen with Kernels 2.6.30.9 and 2.6.31.4 with the same symptoms.

Did it even occur to you that you could also try the "usual"
out-of tree module build? I really regret that I created that
"kernel-patch" make target in the first place.
You are not supposed to do that.

Did read the list archive?
I admit the Subject is misleading, but it is your problem:
 "oops on create-md", last week.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT HA-Solutions GmbH