[DRBD-user] crm handler for i/o errors in low level storage

Joachim.Tork at gad.de Joachim.Tork at gad.de
Thu Oct 15 16:02:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have built an ISCSI Cluster using SLES11 with HAE Extensions
and drbd 8.3.4. which is working fine so far.

When I disconnect the low level storage, drbd tells me this
in syslog, but no action associated with it. drbd stays in the
same state. Everything seems to be Ok, but it is not of course.

Is there some Handler script that detaches the device immediatly
and than tells the crm to migrate the resource to the other node?

Best regards

Joachim Tork