[DRBD-user] kernel: drbd0: Got NegAck packet. Peeris in troubles?

Lars lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Nov 30 16:17:08 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 06:30:27PM +0800, guohuai li wrote:

> I agree it is really need some code change for DRBD.

What for, exactly?

> :-)
>
> Is there any new update for this issue ?

The issue that "somehow" mmap, msync and friends don't work,
while write, fsync and friends continue to work fine?

Well.  "Works for me."
But maybe I simply don't understand your issue.

So...
you can get LINBIT to come and see and recognize and solve your issue,
(see my .sig)

Or continue to try and figure it out for yourself. Or move on.  Or wait
that "somehow" whatever your issue is, it may resolve itself accidentally.

 ;)

Cheers,

--
: Lars Ellenberg