[DRBD-user] Primary on both nodes (SOLVED)

gilberto nunes gilberto.nunes at selbetti.com.br
Fri Nov 27 12:26:14 CET 2009

Hi folks

I found a missconfiguration here...

Apparently, DRBD do not work properly with bridge devices... ( that is
correct?)

I was use br1 to dedicates device between nodes...

I disable bridge and use 'real' device and now evertything is going right...

But, to my project here, I really need bridge devices because inside a
VM that I deploy with KVM, I use DRBD too, and the DRBD use a bridge
device use by DRBD on real server....

The IP of br1 on real server is the same range on VM, to communcate with
other VM...

Thanks

*Gilberto Nunes Ferreira*
*TI*
*Selbetti Gestão de Documentos*
*Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004*
*Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672*

/"Bendita a nação cujo Deus é o SENHOR!"/
*99* <><