No subject

Sat Nov 21 08:32:40 CET 2009

is recommended as a LAN only synchronous replication tool, with a
further recommendation for a dedicated LAN segment.

I am looking for a tool to be able to intercept standard Linux file
system writes synchronously, but queue them for asynchronous remote
writing, in some sort of replication log. (Thus allowing for
tolerances found on a typical public WAN connection.)

We're wondering if either DRDB has been adapted to do this, or if you
guys know of any other tools that would support this.

Thanks,
Brian