[DRBD-user] 8.3.5 Stalling on sync

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Wed Nov 25 17:01:19 CET 2009

nothing i tried tweaking in drbd.conf worked. the only thing that did
was changing the 10gig interfaces. what cards are you using? i was using
ones with an intel chip. the cards that i did get it to work with were
from chelsio. in my previous thread on the list, someone mentioned that
they had neterion cards working.

mike