[DRBD-user] DRBD with Heartbeat/Pacemaker cluster stack

Romain CHANU romainchanu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:23:46 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions regarding this announcement:

cf.
http://fghaas.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/linbit-announces-stewardship-for-heartbeat-code-base/

" LINBIT intends to offer improved documentation for the Heartbeat messaging
layer. This is meant to consolidate the content currently found on the
linux-ha.org wiki site. "
" LINBIT intends to offer support services for the Heartbeat/Pacemaker
cluster stack (i.e. the Pacemaker cluster resource manager running on top of
the Heartbeat cluster communication layer). "

1) Any milestones for consolidating the Heartbeat documentation?

2) Where will this documentation be located?

3) Any references / documentation available on the configuration of
Heartbeat/Pacemaker cluster stack  with DRBD?

4) Can we use the ha.cf described in In the user's guide (
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-heartbeat-config.html#s-heartbeat-hacf)
and manage the resources with Pacemaker (
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-pacemaker-crm.html#s-pacemaker-crm-config
)?

4) When will LINBIT provide the support services for the Heartbeat/Pacemaker
cluster stack?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Romain Chanu