[DRBD-user] DRBD with Heartbeat/Pacemaker cluster stack
romainchanu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:23:46 CET 2009
I have a few questions regarding this announcement:
" LINBIT intends to offer improved documentation for the Heartbeat messaging
layer. This is meant to consolidate the content currently found on the
linux-ha.org wiki site. "
" LINBIT intends to offer support services for the Heartbeat/Pacemaker
cluster stack (i.e. the Pacemaker cluster resource manager running on top of
the Heartbeat cluster communication layer). "
1) Any milestones for consolidating the Heartbeat documentation?
2) Where will this documentation be located?
3) Any references / documentation available on the configuration of
Heartbeat/Pacemaker cluster stack with DRBD?
4) Can we use the ha.cf described in In the user's guide (
and manage the resources with Pacemaker (
4) When will LINBIT provide the support services for the Heartbeat/Pacemaker
Thank you for your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drbd-user