[DRBD-user] Resize DRBD / XFS without LVM

Stefan Priebe - allied internet ag s.priebe at allied-internet.ag
Tue Nov 24 10:14:07 CET 2009

Hi!

I've two servers running DRBD with a XFS Filesystem. I'm not using LVM.
Now i want to resize / grow the XFS Filesystem.

How is this working?

- resize both Raid Arrays (not resizing any partition)

But what to do next? I can delete the partition table and create a new
one with the same starting but i've to stop DRBD to reread the partition
table but then DRBD does not find his metadata anymore.

Greets.

Stefan