[DRBD-user] kernel oops while syncing

Johan Euphrosine proppy at aminche.com
Thu Nov 19 14:39:17 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 13:53 +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> No. That one is something different,
> and most likely you simply screwed up the compilation.
> drbd compiles without warnings.
> if you get compilation warnings,
> you got some compatibility define wrong.

Hi,

I backported drbd8-8.3.4-1 from debian/sid to squeeze using the
following commands:
dget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/drbd8/drbd8_8.3.4-1.dsc
debuild -us -uc
dpkg -i *.deb
apt-get -f install
m-a update
m-a a-i drbd8
echo "drbd minor_count=128 usermode_helper=/bin/true" >> /etc/modules
modprobe drbd minor_count=128 usermode_helper=/bin/true

Maybe I did something wrong, or the debian packaging is to blame, let me
know if I can give you more information.

--
Johan Euphrosine <proppy at aminche.com>
Development and services around Free Software