[DRBD-user] Truck replication

jay b tech_j at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:29:01 CET 2009

Thats correct.  The problem was with my perception of how it suppose to work versus the actual behavior.  Truck based replication worked perfectly for me.  After initial UpToDate/UpToDate message I untared the my directory structure on drbd mounted device and monitored dw (disk write) status from which I was able to see disk writes happening.  Before this I was hoping to see UpToDate/Inconsistent(or Outdated) ds message, but that was just my perception.

Thanks a lot for help.

Regards,
Jay