[DRBD-user] Concurrent state changes detected and aborted

Dominik Klein dk at in-telegence.net
Fri May 29 15:48:47 CEST 2009

Dominik Klein wrote:
> As requested on IRC, here's "crm configure show".

I agree it doesn't look too good that all the RAs have provider "dk" but
I can assure you that all the RAs are completely identical to the ones
from the heartbeat/pacemaker repository except for calling a script
sending a text message to a mobile phone and an email on stop/start ops.
This script does NOT alter any return code in the RA. It's like

    stop)
        VirtualDomain_Stop
        ret=$?
        /root/bin/cluster-action $OCF_RESOURCE_INSTANCE $1
dk at in-telegence.net &
        /root/bin/cluster-action $OCF_RESOURCE_INSTANCE $1
some_phone_number &
        exit $ret
;;

I do this to a) receive those messages and b) to not have something
overwritten during software updates and forget to update my change to it :)

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Dominik