[DRBD-user] Citrix XenServer and DRBD/heartbeat

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Tue May 19 10:25:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

has anyone ever tried on the free Citrix XenServer (5.x) DRBD and Heartbeat to
install?
Because the XenServer my knowledge is based entirely on CentOS, it might be
possible, or.
Because he is now fully free of charge and is guaranteed a very optimized
system for Xen, it would be easier and guarantees better than a completely
manually installed CentOS with Xen. I lack only the high-availability and
DRBD ... Therefore the idea to install it manually.
Greeting
Ingmar