[DRBD-user] Stacked drbd resources

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed May 13 20:01:00 CEST 2009

Google isn't helping me with this, so I figured this is the best place
to ask.

1) Can I do Primary/Primary/Primary with stacked resources? We already
do this successfully with 8.2.6 and OCFS2 using two nodes.
2) If I have to existing DRBD nodes, can I add a stacked device to each
side, giving something which looks like this?

C-A=B-D

With A & B being the existing nodes, and C and D being new nodes
attached to a stacked resource on A/B.

I realize the best way to figure this out is to just build it and play
with it, but I didn't want to run into walls people had already found. :-)

David