[DRBD-user] how to retain the data in the partition for initial setup for DRBD

Cindy KS TOH kstoh at dlsjubm.com.my
Mon May 4 11:39:34 CEST 2009

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for the confirmation.
Step 1 is for my metadata partition. Cause if not done that sometime
it'll give me error when doing step 2. even though it's a empty
partition. O_o;

Yes. I am using HA for my drbd servers. ^__^ will yum it down.

Will do testing on test PCs for this before I do it on the actual servers.
Thank you!!!!!

Warm Regards,
Cindy KS TOH