[DRBD-user] drbd 8.3 3 node setup with 18 devices hangs

Christian ERDT christian at erdt.at
Wed Mar 11 13:47:54 CET 2009

Hi !

I have a 3 node cluster with 18 devices on SLES10 with drbd8.3.
Each node has 4 GB Memory.

Node 1 and 2 run for 1 day, then they stop (only RESET helps) without any output and no entry in the message log.

I added more memory , now the nodes run 1,5 days without a problem .

How much memory do I need for this setup or is there a different problem?

Thanks.