[DRBD-user] More three node setup questions

David.Livingstone at cn.ca David.Livingstone at cn.ca
Sat Mar 7 00:09:13 CET 2009

Hello,

Back in January I posted some questions concerning setting up 8.3 for
third node replication. Since then I have successfully setup such a system
and of course now I have more questions :)

- Is there anyway to use the diaster recovery "third node" for multiple
  drbd setups ? For example if we have machines alpha and bravo
  as the Primary and Secondary machines and foxtrot as the third node
  diaster recovery node can I also have drbd primary and secondary
  machines alice and charlie leverage foxtrot as the third node ?

- In my current setup I am using protocol A for the third node. What
  is the syntax to specify csums-alg hash-alg in the syncer section
  of drbd.conf ?

Thanks

David K Livingstone
CN Signals and Communications