[DRBD-user] drbd adjust

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Mon Mar 2 12:36:01 CET 2009

Hm,

Well that worked ok and they both show that they should be speaking to
one another.

If i telnet from host A to host B on the DRBD port then it connects
and i can type hello and the connection stays open. however, if it
telnet from host B to host A the connection opens but then closes
again after a second or two.

There is no firewall running on either box and they are connected via
GB ethernet over a couple of switches. A tcpdump shows they do talk
but the connection never seems to actually connect.

Do you have any other ideas on the problem or tips on how to diagnose
it.

Regards

Mark