[DRBD-user] Network cut off on Primary/Primary connection.

Nobuhito Ogawa nobuhito_ogawa at seeds.co.jp
Mon Jun 29 13:03:44 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I set up DRBD Primary/Primary connection by DRBD, CMAN, LVM2 and GFS2.
And tested about network cut off by pull out the network cable.
After three minute, reconnect the network cable but DRBD don't reconnect.
And the DRBD disk can't unmount by commend "umount".
It needs machine shutdown.
I tryed command "drbdadm connect r0" but it didn't work.
Please teach me how can I reconnect the DRBD if you know.

Installed package is
OS Centos 5.2
drbd drbd82.x86_64 8.2.6-1
kmod-drbd82.x86_64 8.2.6-2
cman.x86_64 2.0.84-2
lvm2.x86_64 2.02.32-4
lvm2-cluster.x86_64 2.02.32-4
gfs2-utils.x86_64 0.1.44-1

Thanks,
Nobuhito

__________  ESET NOD32 Antivirus からの情報, ウイルス定義データベースのバージョン 4195 (20090629) __________

このメッセージは ESET NOD32 Antivirus によって検査済みです。

http://canon-its.jp