[DRBD-user] drbd-8.3.2rc2.tar.gz

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Jun 25 17:55:13 CEST 2009

dear philipp,

On 25.06.2009 17:50, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> Please help testing this pre release, before we tag the final DRBD-8.3.2 !!
>
> Highlights:
>   * optional compression of the bitmap exchange
>   * new OCF resource agent
>   * fencing callback, working on top of CRM-constraints

first, i would like to thank you for this release and that you're
working on enhancing the pacemaker/crm integration.

please let me know if you have any recent documentation regarding the
new ocf resource agent and/or the fencing callback?

thanks,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15