[DRBD-user] DRBD - on ARM (armel)

Nick nickdrbd at alfiecam.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 22:46:19 CEST 2009

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for all your efforts in debugging & fixing this. You
certainly seem to have sorted it out now.

The show command is now working properly, and things seem to be syncing
up correctly now......I can now get down to actually implementing my
solution, and hopefully the questions will now be more 'user' rather
than 'dev'. ;-)

Best Regards

Nick