[DRBD-user] DRBD - on ARM (armel)

Nick nickdrbd at alfiecam.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:17:00 CEST 2009

Will try your patch later today, and let you know.

The platform is a (Hacked) Buffalo Linkstation Pro. Basically I've
hacked it to run a stock debian, with a custom kernel.

Lovely device, I have it as my router, running SMTP (with spam and AV) /
HTTP / POP3 / torrent downloads / media sever, and now hope to have it
as my cluster master with DRBD. Not bad for a box with only 128MB RAM
drawing only 20W

Nick