[DRBD-user] Question about flexible-meta-disk

Ryan Steele ryans at aweber.com
Mon Jun 15 01:54:14 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

Just wanted some clarification on how flexible-meta-disk differs from meta-disk.  The man page indicates that
flexible-meta-disk is usually used in conjunction with LVM.  Does this mean that, like LVM partitions, you can easily
resize the meta-data space, whereas using just meta-disk would dictate that the meta-data space is more or less
statically sized?  I appreciate any light that you all might be able to shed on this explanation.

Regards,
Ryan