[DRBD-user] How to reproduce 0.7.24 behavior in 8.3.1

Maxim Vladimirsky horkhe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:56:33 CEST 2009

Hej Lars, I personally would love to become a paid customer, for that would
save me a lot of pain in the ... headache I mean :-). But I am just an
offshore contractor and that is what we are paid for. Posting "tons" of logs
was a lame effort to share this pain with you, and I appologise for that. I
hope you did not took it offensive too much. Anyway you provided a very good
answer and now it is much clearer in what direction we should go to fix our
problem.

Thank you for very much for you help,
Maxim Vladimirsky