[DRBD-user] DRBD User's Guide 1.2.0rc2

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jul 6 10:16:32 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I had originally planned to release the 1.2.0 version of the DRBD User's
Guide today, but a few illustrations are still missing -- so instead I'm
doing another release candidate, with the 1.2.0 release to follow in a
few days' time.

For your reference, here is what has changed versus the previous 1.1.1
release:

Other changes in this version:
- New Chapter 8, "Integrating DRBD with Pacemaker clusters"
(http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/ch-pacemaker.html).
- Added info on "truck based replication" (preseeding a remote site and
skipping the initial sync).
- Updated Red Hat Cluster Suite examples
- Updated info on DRBD as a virtual block device for Xen domUs.
- More info on OCFS2, legacy-style (without Pacemaker)
- Typo fixes, style fixes, the usual drill.

The current version is up at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide.

Thanks very much to everyone who has provided feedback and
suggestions -- they are much appreciated, please keep them coming!

Cheers,
Florian