[DRBD-user] Network cut off on Primary/Primary connection.

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Jul 1 17:17:25 CEST 2009

Nobuhito-san,

GFS2 freezes I/O when it loses connection to a cluster node until
fencing completes, which is probably what's keeping you from unmounting.

And, you are running yourself into split brain from which you need to
manually recover (assuming you haven't configured split brain
autorecovery policies). Please take a look at Lon Hohberger's DRBD GFS
cookbook http://sourceware.org/cluster/wiki/DRBD_Cookbook if the
information in the DRBD User's Guide is not sufficient.

Best regards,
Florian