[DRBD-user] Different versions

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Fri Jan 30 11:00:58 CET 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to sync drbd from version 8.2.6 with the latest 8.3.0
release. I have an older system on the old release and have just setup
a new server that i want to switch over to but before i do i just
wanted to check that was ok.

My other question is can i reload where drbd points to on the live
server which out stopping and starting the service so that i can leave
clients live but change the secondary end point to the new server.

Regards

Mark

Mark Olliver BSc (Hons) MBCS CITP FCNSA,
Thermeon (Systems Admin)
Russ Hill Farm, Russ Hill, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0EL, UK
E. mark at thermeon.com
M. +44 79 20 062 647