[DRBD-user] Slow Lustre performance over DRBD

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul somsak at inox.co.th
Thu Jan 29 07:24:31 CET 2009

Does it mean that I'll only get slight performance improvement even
after the tuning?

If you got 1.94Gbps, which his about 240 MB/s, so the maximum I can
achieve is only about 480MB/s?

BTW, that's the reason I'm using protocol A for now. Our customers do
concern more on performance than reliability. The machine sits in IDC
wit full electrical backup, so I *hope* that reliability shouldn't be a
problem here.