[DRBD-user] Does DRBD 8 use more space for meta data than DRBD 0.7?

John Du jjohndu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:51:02 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade DRBD 0.7 to 8.3.0.  When running "drbdadm
create-md", I get an exit code 40 indicating there is not enough space
on the disk used for DRBD to store the meta data.  My question is why
DRBD 0.7 has enough space on the same disk but DRBD 8 does not?

Thank you for your help!

John Du