[DRBD-user] "slave" wont connect to the master node

Daniel dh at dimax-it.de
Thu Jan 22 00:21:30 CET 2009

Hey all,

after a hopefully correct installation and configuration
the slave wont connect to the master :-(

I see the following errors on in my syslog:

http://nopaste.biz/62865

When i use /etc/initd./drbd start it tells me "node already
registered"

Here is my config which exist in both server:

global {
  usage-count yes;
}
common {
  protocol C;
}
resource r0 {

 handlers {
    pri-on-incon-degr "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
    pri-lost-after-sb "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
    local-io-error "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
    outdate-peer "/usr/sbin/drbd-peer-autdater";
  }

  startup { wfc-timeout 0; degr-wfc-timeout 120; }
  disk { on-io-error detach; }
  syncer { rate 10M; al-extents 257; }

  net {
    after-sb-0pri discard-younger-primary;
    after-sb-1pri consensus;
    after-sb-2pri disconnect;
    rr-conflict call-pri-lost;
  }

  on sql1 {
    device    /dev/drbd1;
    disk      /dev/hda3;
    address   193.34.120.13:7789;
    meta-disk internal;
  }
  on sql2 {
    device    /dev/drbd1;
    disk      /dev/hda3;
    address   193.34.120.14:7789;
    meta-disk internal;
  }
}

What are my mistakes? /etc/hosts is correct too. :-(
On the master (sql1) seems everything oke.
I can use /dev/drbd1 as a disk.. can mount it.. write/delete etc ;)

greetz

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel