[DRBD-user] Troubles with 2.6.26 and 8.0.14

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Feb 19 12:13:20 CET 2009

AVOID line wraps when pasting log files.
DO NOT quote the full comments when pasting config files.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:19:26AM +0100, Philipp Kolmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I had serious problems with my cluster: I kept getting:
>
> Feb 19 07:52:47 scs2 kernel: [32458.320990] ------------[ cut here  ]------------
> Feb 19 07:52:47 scs2 kernel: [32458.396227] WARNING: at net/core/dev.c:1451 skb_gso_segment+0x88/0x1af()

> my setup: drbd on raid1 on SCSI
>
> Attached find my drbd.conf.
>
> I'd appriciate if you could tell me what might be wrong here.

what is wrong here is
your assumption that DRBD has anything to do with it.

fix your NIC driver.

why do people always assume it to be DRBD first,
without even googling the actual log message?

try googling for "WARNING: at net/core/dev.c skb_gso_segment"

(even possible workarounds mentioned there, go have a look)

--
: Lars Ellenberg