[DRBD-user] more than one mirroring needed

visco visco31 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:23:05 CET 2009

hi

Is it possible to have more than one mirror disk unlike in the case of
primary/secondary disks scheme  which is like one to one mirroring.. I need
*one to many* mirroring. If one to many mirroring not possible in drbd can
anyone suggest any alternative or any combnation of techniques to achieve
the need.

--
thanks and regards
visco