[DRBD-user] DRBD in rw and ro modes.

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Feb 4 16:41:52 CET 2009

On 2009-02-04 14:48, Praveen P wrote:

>     Hello,
>
> I am Praveen, a perl programmer from India.
>
> Currently I am working on a perl project which requires DRBD .  I had
> gone though the documentation and many other blogs and finally I was
> able to configure it on my test servers.
>
> Now my client have another requirement, the drbd device on primary
> should be in read/write mode and the secondary should be in read-only
mode.

There's one blog post you missed. :-)

http://blogs.linbit.com/florian/2007/06/18/why-drbd-wont-let-you-mount-the-secondary/

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.