FW: [DRBD-user] Local IO failed. Detaching...

Max Serafini mserafini at positiveesolutions.ca
Tue Feb 3 09:50:43 CET 2009

I tried those tests and there are no errors.  I'm not saying drbd is the
problem, in fact I think it's not.  Why would everything work on a
different os with the same disks and rest of hardware?

Anyway, thanks for your help

--
: Lars Ellenberg

DRBDR and LINBITR are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.