[DRBD-user] DS3200 DRBD recommended setup

jan gestre ipcopper.ph at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 09:46:14 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

We're going to setup an HA cluster using DRBD and Heartbeat wherein we
have two servers and two IBM DS3200 SAN. I would like to cluster the
two DS3200 (using RAID1 or RAID10) and configure it as DRBD to be used
by both the servers, is this possible/doable? What would be my other
options if it's not possible/doable? If you were in my place what
would you do?

Thanks in advance.

Jan