[DRBD-user] Debian package install instructions

Bryan L. Gay bryan.gay at bryangay.com
Wed Dec 30 19:40:14 CET 2009

Then if I just pulled the git for 8.3.6, what did I do wrong?
Was it not backported to fix 8.3.6 at all and only pushed in 8.3.7 which shows it's in RC status?
I want to use the latest stable release... and thought 8.3.6 from git would be it.

What version should I roll back to? Is 8.3.7 ready for prime time, yet?