[DRBD-user] Geo Location

Brent Clark brentgclarklist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:15:12 CET 2009

Hiya

Id like to know. Does anyone exercise geo location redundancy using drbd.

First off, can it be done?
What impediments and / or issues have you experienced?
What is the impact on your network. (I might be considering hosting two
datacentres, so im hoping that may not be an issue, but I am worried
about bandwidth consumed).

If anyone could help, advise, share your story or anything related, it
would be greatly be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark