[DRBD-user] split brain in drbd dual primary setup

unni krishnan unnikrishnan.a at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:15:32 CET 2009

This is were I am stuck. In my case the drbd will only detect the
split brain only after the connection between the two nodes were
established. In this case the two servers will be running and writing
separate data in the two drbd devices and no one will notice since the
drbd will not alert about split brain since it will not detect split
brain in stand alone condition.

--
Regards,
Unni