[DRBD-user] WAN based replication...

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at brandorr.com
Tue Dec 1 00:05:34 CET 2009

Does dbdb-rpxy require that you configure drdb to use its native async
replication facility?

I ask because it seems that native async-replication prevents remote
machines from mounting the volume or accessing the data while
replication is ongoing. It seems that one needs to break the
connection, and promote the slave before it's ok to mount the file
system.

-Brian