[DRBD-user] singel node setup possible?

Brian R. Hellman brian at linbit.com
Fri Aug 7 16:02:28 CEST 2009

Yes this is doable.

One method would be install DRBD, setup your config and resources as
normal, including making your new server primary, then leave it in an
unconnected state.  You can copy data to it at this point.

Once you have your secondary server up and running then make the
necessary changes to your DRBD config, copy it to the secondary server,
reload DRBD on your primary, load it on your secondary and tell it to
connect.

HTH,
Brian

LINBIT - Your Way to High Availability
8152 SW Hall Blvd., Suite #209 : Beaverton, OR 97008

http://www.linbit.com