[DRBD-user] DRDB vs RADI1+(iSCSI or other target driver)

Michael Keulkeul kriptomik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:35:43 CEST 2009

Hi all

Could someone enlighten me about the advantages of DRDB vs RAID1+iSCSI
(or another target), expecially for HA (I mean no cluster filesystem
on top of the device, active/passive configs) ? I've heard the DRDB
will be integrated in the main kernel, I want to understand why as the
STGT framework provide essentially the same, and more :)

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Michael B.