[DRBD-user] How to add the new drbd resource agent to system-config-cluster?

Theophanis Kontogiannis theophanis_kontogiannis at yahoo.gr
Tue Apr 28 18:48:04 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I have RHEL5.3 and DBRD 8.3.1

How can I add the new DRBD resource agent (already installed under
/usr/share/cluster) on the drop down menus of system-config-cluster?

Obviously this is a subset of the more general question on how to add new
resource agents to be expoited with system-config-cluster.

Thank you All for your time.

Theophanis Kontogiannis